With December being the last month of the year, it’s only fitting that the Art of Organics box this month features two items from Twelve Beauty (get it? cause it’s the 12th month of the year? no…?) Anyway, let’s take a look at what’s inside. Spoiler alert, it’s pretty good!
Twelve Beauty is a high-performance skincare line based in Spain that focuses on improving skin functionality and promoting healthier skin through plant-based, eco-approved ingredients. It was founded by a practicing pharmacist and independent cosmetologist and was created to treat his patients’ sensitive, post-treatment skin. This is my first time trying the brand myself! I love that both are in glass containers, not plastic.
Every Twelve product contains a special blend of four powerful antioxidants and nutrients:
- White Genepi Extract: protects the skin with antioxidant and radical scavenging properties
- Imperatoria Leaf Extract: has an astringent action alongside strong anti-inflammatory properties
- Mallow Flower Extract: a soothing, anti-irritant with gentle moisturizing properties
- Butterfly Bush Leaf Extract: offers antioxidant protection against UV damage
Rewarding Body Balm (full size)
This body balm is huuuuuge! 😍 It’s perfect for winter because my skin starts getting really dry and itchy and I love applying a balm after I get out of the shower. It feels like more of a lotion consistency and is formulated to mimic oils naturally found in healthy skin. It blends in so well without making your skin feel greasy or oily. The scent is not strong or overpowering, and it smells slightly minty in my opinion which, of course, puts me in the holiday spirit! 🌲
A nourishing blend of:
- Squalane + Jojoba Oil: easily absorbed into the skin and mimic human sebum
- Artemisia + Buddleja Extracts: act as powerful antioxidants
- Mallow Extract + Shea Butter: help soften skin
- Cupuaçu Butter: restores moisture and elasticity
- Spent Grain Wax: contains lots of essential fatty acids to regenerate skin
Rapid Eye Treatment (full size)
Dark circles be gone! 😵 As I approach my later twenties I’m definitely noticing a few more wrinkles around my eye area. Nothing wrong with some lines here and there, but I’m all about preventing them if I can! I really like this eye treatment cream. It comes in a nice pump so you can apply only the tiniest bit with your ring finger. It’s a white, milky liquid with not much of a scent.
A blend of:
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: defends skin against UV damage
- Glycine Soybean Protein: improves skin elasticity and suppleness
- Superoxide Dismutase: a powerful antioxidant
- Ceratonia Siliqua Gum: helps smooth fine lines
So cheers to another amazing month, Art of Organics! I’ve discovered so many awesome brands through this box and Twelve does not disappoint. The total value of products in this month’s box is $158, but if you subscribe, you can get it for only $41.95 per box 📦 (even cheaper if you commit to a longer subscription!)
*Update: The December box has already sold out! If you subscribe you will receive the January box*
This post contains affiliate links.