Do you ever feel like you just need to step away from technology and the busyness of everyday life? I think we all need a little break every now and then! I’m so happy to share this month’s Art of Organics box with you, featuring two products from Amly Botanicals. The theme is Detox + Protect!
Amly is a new-to-me British skincare line that I’ve actually never heard of before this month’s box! Their products are a result of blending old and new, employing traditional methods to extract essential oils and hydrolates from plants and flowers that have been around for centuries and combining these with advanced bio-actives.
“Amly” is the Old English name of their organic wildflower meadow in East Sussex where their mineral-rich water is sourced from and found in their range of face mists. The products are handmade, natural, and not tested on animals 🙌 Let’s take a look at which products are in the box!
City Screen Protective Face Serum (full size)
This serum is milky white like a lotion and smells floral and incredible! It’s formulated to combat urban grime and pollution, as it’s packed with powerful antioxidants, collagen-boosting compounds, and hydrating botanicals. I like to apply to my face and neck in the morning after cleansing and after using the Digital Detox Mist below.
A lovely blend of:
- Echinacea Extract: to speed skin repair after UVB damage, boost hyaluronic acid levels
- Marine Algae: to rebuild collagen and restore suppleness
- Nettle Extract: to protect against pollution
- Gotu Kola: to protect against free radicals, high in antioxidants
- Marine Samphire: to moisturize
Digital Detox Face Mist (travel size)
I definitely need a digital detox! This mist is designed to help detoxify and clarify your skin, as well as your senses and immediate surroundings. It contains potent ingredients that mitigate the effects of environmental and digital pollution. So it doubles as a face mist AND an air spray basically! I love the light and calming scent.
A detoxifying blend of:
- Niaouli: to clarify the skin and mind, has powerful antibacterial properties
- Himalayan Pink Sea Salt: to detox skin and purify air
- Magnesium Sulfate: rich in minerals to rejuvenate and eliminate toxins
- Salicornia: to hydrate and strengthen skin
- Panax Ginseng: to tone and brighten
- Juniper: to help overcome mental fatigue and depression
Like I’ve said before, subscription boxes are an amazing way to discover new brands and products. I highly recommend Art of Organics! They are carefully curated and always share the coolest brands. The total value of products in this month’s box is $128, but if you subscribe, you can get it for only $41.95 per box 📦 (even cheaper if you commit to a longer subscription!)
This post contains affiliate links.