Ready to learn about a new, wonderful, natural skincare brand? I’m so thrilled to share Bristol & Sussex with you today! I’ve been trying out their products for a few weeks now and am really satisfied with how they perform and their quality of ingredients. Let’s learn more about the brand and what they offer!
This post is sponsored by Bristol & Sussex, however, it reflects my honest thoughts about the brand and products!
About the Brand:
- Bristol & Sussex products are vegan, plant-derived, and cruelty-free
- Each product has an EWG score of 1
- They only use certified organic premium food-grade cold-pressed oils and 100% steam distilled therapeutic-grade essential oils
- Their products contain no water; all of the bases are raw aloe vera juice and oils
- The preservative they use is accepted by ECOcert as an ingredient in certified organic cosmetics
- Formulated by doctors, biochemists, and skin experts
- Based in San Diego, California
About the Products:
Bristol & Sussex currently carries three products, all designed to work together in your skincare routine and work with your skin’s natural processes to cleanse, minimize the appearance of pores, even skin tone, soften, and firm.
- Cleanse Facial Cleanser: This one is my favorite of the set! It’s a foaming cleanser that really makes your skin feel clean, not stripped. It removes makeup gently yet effectively. It’s formulated to preserve your skin’s natural microbiome and contains niacinamide, sea kelp, vitamin C, vitamin B5, and vitamin E.
- Balance Facial Moisturizer: A super lightweight moisturizer that contains oils identical to lipids found in the skin. It also protects skin with a silky, non-greasy finish. I really like this one for daytime use because it’s so light and my skin just loves it. It’s made with niacinamide, sea kelp, ceramides, vitamins, hyaluronic acid, and squalane.
- Hydrate Deep Conditioning Facial Oil: I use this one last to really lock in moisture and deeply hydrate (light enough for daytime use but great for applying at night before bed)! It’s a non-comedogenic blend of omega fatty acids, vitamins C & E, squalane, rosehip, sea buckthorn, argan, jojoba oil, and CoQ10. These all work together to hydrate, soothe, calm inflammation, depuff, and fight signs of aging.
All of the products have a really pleasant scent of lavender, chamomile, and rosemary. It’s a subtle earthy smell with hints of the above. I really like it! It’s not too strong, either.
I do wish ALL the products were in glass or more sustainable packaging, however, the serum is in frosted glass which is great! 🙌
Overall I’m really happy with this brand and the skincare line. If you’d like to try them out, you can purchase the products individually or get the entire Daily Radiance Set. The code ORGANICALLYBECCA saves you 15% off their entire website at checkout!