Wait…what happened to the Art of Organics box?! You’re looking at it! They have rebranded and are now named The Clean Beauty Box. This month’s box is kicking off the new year with a bang and it features three full-size items and they are pretty darn great if you ask me. The theme is Rescue and you will see why!
One Love Organics Vitamin C Facial Serum (full size)
Vitamin C serums are amazing for boosting dull skin, brightening, and fighting free radicals. This plant-powered formula uses two potent sources of Vitamin C and a botanical active to increase skin’s luminosity ☀️
I like to use it at night (using Vitamin C serums in the day can cause photoreactivity when mixed with sun exposure so I like to be cautious!). Just a small pump onto my face and neck. It smells really nice too – very light and a blend of jojoba, green tea, rosehip, and seabuckthorn.
My skin literally just drinks this stuff up! I love it. I am always looking for ways to brighten skin and help fade old acne scars and pigmentation. It leaves my face feeling hydrated, happy, and uplifted.
A POTENT BLEND OF:
- Green tea seed oil acts as a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Baobab oil restores and boosts collagen production
- Ascorbyl palmitate fights free radicals
- Meadowfoam seed oil rejuvenates and helps skin lock in moisture and deliver nutrients deep into the epidermis
Henné Organics Lip Mask (full size)
Okay…this is one of those products that you don’t think you need, but then once you try it, you ABSOLUTELY need it! 👄 First of all, the smell, omg! It has peppermint oil so it’s refreshing and opens up your senses. I’ve been loving this because dry lips during the winter are the worst.
You just apply a thick layer of this mask to your lips, let it work its magic for 15-30 minutes, then gently wipe it off. It makes my lips feel soft, hydrated, and even helps prep them for lipstick application. This is my first time using Henné products and I am definitely enjoying them.
A NOURISHING BLEND OF:
- Sea buckthorn and evening primrose to nourish and restore
- Peppermint essential oil helps boost circulation in the lips
- Lemon and sweet orange peel oils enliven senses
Henné Organics Luxury Lip Balm V2 (full size)
If you like the smell of cocoa butter, this is for you! 😍 It’s creamy, delectable, and comes in a sleek black tube. You just use it as a regular lip balm, but I also find it best to exfoliate your lips first so this fully absorbs. I just think the tube is so much cuter than regular chapsticks!
A HYDRATING BLEND OF:
- Coconut oil soothes skin and treats chapped lips by reducing inflammation
- Beeswax locks in moisture keeping your lips soft and supple
- Cocoa seed butter is high in fatty acids and hydrates deeply
Another great box this month, that’s for sure! The total value of the products is $131, but if you subscribe, you can get it for only $41.95 per box 📦 (even cheaper if you commit to a longer subscription!)
Subscribe to The Clean Beauty Box
This post contains affiliate links.