Sheesh, this time of year always sneaks up on me! Gotta love the last-minute scrambling to find a good gift idea, huh? Thankfully, you don’t have to worry, because I put together a gift guide for YOU! If you try to shop consciously, support small businesses, and are mindful about gifting…this guide is right up your alley! (you can also use it if you need some ideas to add to your own wish list, I won’t judge)
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks so much for supporting this blog!
I know you wanted to forget about 2020, but…
Not to toot my own horn, but my 2020 gift guide from last year was pretty dang thorough and I still think some of the ideas on there are really awesome! So definitely check that out too. It has over 70+ gift ideas for the skincare junkie, green beauty lover, holistic homebody, ethical fashionista, green guy, coffee snob, or organic foodie in your life.
But, I found some unique and interesting goodies to include in a guide this year too. We’re gonna break it down by price point. Here we gooooooo! 🎁
(Also, I have a post highlighting the best Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales happening this month. Some have started early and I’ll be continually updating the guide as more roll in!) 🏷
Splurge! Gifts Over $150+
- AirDoctor UltraHEPA Air Purifiers: Maybe an air purifier doesn’t seem that exciting to you, but now that I’m 30, getting a fancy air purifier for a gift would be AMAZING in my opinion. AirDoctor is one of the best and most effective brands on the market. Check out my blog post reviewing AirDoctor here. Using my link automatically gets you $120-300 off a unit!
- Cotopaxi Allpa Del Día 35L Travel Backpack: For the adventurer that’s ready to get back out there (I actually bought one for a trip to Europe that never happened because…#2020). It’s made from 100% repurposed nylon that was headed to the landfill by other factories. You can fit a surprising amount in these things as they have lots of zippers and compartments. Use code BECCA10 for a discount.
- Mandrn Leather Fanny Packs: Haven’t you heard, fanny packs are back in style? Mandrn makes fair trade, genuine leather fanny packs that are handmade by Balinese artisans. I have the Sage Remy style and love it to bits. You can sling it over your shoulder so it doesn’t look dorky on your waist 😆
- Modern Sprout Smart Growframe: For the plant mamas! 🪴 This is a frame you can put on the wall and place a plant within it. It has dimmable grow lights that you can control through an app.
- Pranamat: These are massage mats you lay on and they have small, pointed spines on them that increase blood and lymph flow. Benefits include relaxation, restful sleep, and alleviating pain from back pain/tension/headaches. Plus they’re made from eco-friendly materials such as linen, cotton, and coconut fiber.
- Ratio Coffee Maker: This thing looks so freakin’ COOL! It essentially brews a perfect pour-over coffee for you automatically. It has a BPA-free water tank and hand-blown glass carafe.
- Sleep & Glow Beauty Sleep Pillow: Ummm, so hear me out, because this totally seemed gimmicky to me until I tried one. If you sleep on your back or side, you’ll LOVE this. It’s an ergonomic, orthopedic memory foam pillow with head and shoulder cradles and has a Tencel (natural eucalyptus fiber) pillowcase. Basically, it doesn’t smoosh your face while you sleep and therefore doesn’t cause wrinkles, sleep lines, or puffiness. I totally used to wake up with lines on my face and don’t notice that at all with this pillow! Use code BECCA10 for $10 off your order.
- Therasage Portable Sauna: Okay…I kind of want one of these myself even though it looks funny 😂 I don’t think it’s totally as legit as a big cedar sauna, but a way more affordable option for your home. It has full spectrum infrared heating panels and you can fold it up to easily tuck it away in storage.
- United by Blue Organic Corduroy Aviator Jacket: As featured on my Well Rounded series! The exterior is 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton and the lining is recycled polyester sherpa. So stinkin’ adorable, warm, and I can’t stop wearing mine! And for every product purchased, United by Blue removes 1 pound of trash from waterways.
- Vivo Barefoot Hiking Boots: Barefoot shoes don’t squish your toes and are flat; basically as minimal as you can be for a shoe! They help strengthen your feet and offer better stability. It’s fascinating once you learn more about it. I have the regular Primus Knit shoe style, but there are all sorts of options. They even come in a waterproof hiking boot which I will surely buy once my current boots need replacing. Pro tip: If you want to save some money, you can buy used Vivos that are revived and repaired but still in good condition!
Gifts Under $150
- Best of Green Beauty 2021 Box: Each year, The Detox Market curates a box of green beauty VIPs and best sellers. This year looks pretty darn good and has over $300 worth of beauty for a fraction of the price. It would be a helpful way to introduce someone to safer products!
- Cryo Sculpting Facial Ice Roller: Self-care taken to the next level. This roller depuffs and lifts facial contours. It feels oh so soothing on a puffy morning face, especially if it’s stored in the freezer.
- Detox Box 3-Month Subscription: Another helpful way to nudge someone towards organic beauty and skincare! You can gift them 3 or 6-month subscriptions to The Detox Box which features an assortment of different products each month 📦
- Elate Bamboo Makeup Brush Set & Canister: High-quality vegan Taklon bristle makeup brushes with ethically-sourced bamboo handles. The brushes come cased in a bamboo canister! Use code BECCA10 for a discount.
- Gena Min Co. Wildflower Necklace: My friend Gena handcrafts this gorgeous dainty jewelry line, and uses high-quality sustainable materials. All of it is nickel-free and ideal for sensitive skin.
- Rose on Rose Body Roller: Rolling isn’t just for the face; this is large and in charge! This rose quartz roller can be used all over the body to relax muscles, help with lymphatic drainage, and relieve stress.
- Saie Have It All Box: Saie is an incredible clean beauty brand, and they offer a box of some of their standout products! Including mascara, glow gel, lip balm, brow butter, blush, and more. Learn more about Saie and my faves in this blog post.
- Savvy Rest Organic Cotton Blankets: Available in multiple colors and sizes! These blankies are color-grown (no dyes!) organic cotton chenille with a beautiful herringbone weave. Use code ORGANICALLYBECCA for a discount.
- Terra Thread Organic Cotton Backpack: Made with fair trade, certified organic cotton. I have the Sand Dune mini backpack and it’s sooooo precious. Extremely durable too. They also have laptop sleeves, duffel bags, totes, etc.
- Known Supply Organic Genesis Jogger Pants: Why put on real pants when you can wear joggers, amiright? These joggers are fair trade certified and made with organic cotton. This brand is awesome because you can see a photo of the actual human being that made your garment on their website!
- Leena & Lu Organic Cotton Pima Robe: Made with GOTS-certified organic Peruvian cotton, this robe is lightweight and soft. It can also be layered over clothes for a daytime outfit. Use code BECCA15 for a discount.
- Pact Organic Flannel Sleep Set: Fairtrade, organic cotton flannel PJs available in multiple colors! Pact has mens and kids styles too. Use code ORGANICALLYBECCA for a discount on your first purchase.
Gifts Under $50
- Au Naturale x Organically Becca Pure Powder Blush: A powder blush with a uniquely subtle lilac hue. Made in collaboration with Au Naturale by yours truly! This shade Thistle is limited-edition and you can learn more and see some swatches in this post. PS, it’s 20% off all of November with code SHOPSLOW.
- Coffee Sweatshirt: For the person that wants to profess their love of coffee to the world! (🙋♀️ yes, you bet I have one too)
- Custom Embroidered Pet Sweatshirt: I *may* have already bought one of these for myself…because who DOESN’T want to walk around with their dog’s face on a sweatshirt?! Such a fun idea for a pet parent.
- EcoKnit Reversible Beanie: One size fits most noggins. This beanie is reversible and made from wool and recycled materials!
- Good Hound Company Pet Dish: A local Milwaukee company that gives back! Good Hound sells these gorgeous handcrafted pet bowls. They also have collars, toys, treats, and bandanas. Many of their goods are curated from thrifted, vintage, or upcycled material and they contribute directly to local rescues.
- Ilia Small Wonders Gift Set: Ilia has taken the clean beauty world by storm. This is a little 4-piece set with two travel-sized mascaras, a tinted lip oil, and a lip conditioning mask.
- Plaine Products Zero Waste Starter Kit: Natural body care products that come in refillable, aluminum bottles! This kit includes a travel shampoo/conditioner and full-sized hand wash and body lotion. Use code ORGANICALLYBECCA for a discount.
- Reusable Coffee Calendar: Rebecca B. Creates is an illustrator that has actually made some designs for this blog! She created a really fun coffee calendar that features 11 creative recipes (including one of my #BrewItLikeBecca recipes!) and a matcha recipe. Whimsically illustrated in bright colors, AND it’s reusable because there are postcards on the back of each month.
- Saie Oversized Cosmetic Bag: A giant purple cosmetic bag, need I say more? Great for the frequent traveler; this can fit ALL of the things inside!
- Silver Spun Goods: I don’t know why socks always come to mind for a gift idea, but you know they’ll always get used! These are made with American-grown cotton and the yarn is spun with pure silver (silver is naturally antibacterial so this kills odor-causing germs and requires fewer washes). Silver Spun uses low impact and natural dyes such as avocado pits which is SO cool! I have the Blush Plush Footie Socks and Galaxy Blue Duet Boot Socks and can attest that they are durable and super duper comfy.
- Upcycled Chopsticks Charcuterie Board: For the friend that likes to host! This charcuterie board is made with 450 upcycled bamboo chopsticks that would have gone to landfills. Use code BECCA10 for a discount.
- Verve Culture Moroccan Cone Glass Set: Handmade in Morocco from recycled glass from wine and beer bottles. They’re organically shaped to complement the natural flow of water. Use code BECCA10 for a discount.
Budget! Gifts Under $25
- Au Naturale x Organically Becca suStain Semi-Matte Lip Stain: This shade Sandía is the perfect berry color that gives a pop of saturation without being too bright or too pink. The color is extremely versatile and the formula is long-wearing and nourishing. Looks fabulous on all skin tones! PS, it’s 20% off all of November with code SHOPSLOW.
- Clean & Organic Coffee Beans: Edible gifts are always a great idea! If you know a coffee snob, they’ll for sure enjoy some clean, mold-free, organic coffee (read this guide if you want to learn more about clean coffee). I love Top Shelf Grind’s Liquid Gold light roast!
- Cork Yoga Block: For the yogis in your life. This block is made from ethically-harvested cork from sustainable farmers. Use code BECCA10 for a discount.
- Dry Body Brush: Know someone that loves to pamper themself? Dry body brushing exfoliates and promotes lymphatic flow (read this blog post to learn the benefits and proper technique!). This brush has no plastic and is made with beechwood, agave bristles, and a cotton strap. Use code ORGANICALLYBECCA for a discount.
- Ettitude Bamboo Sateen Eye Mask: For the person that just CANNOT be bothered while they sleep. This eye mask is made of organic bamboo lyocell fabric that’s breathable and hypoallergenic. Use code BECCA10 for a discount.
- Jute Wine Tote: BYOB with this reusable wine tote! Every purchase supports fair wages, skill development, and training for artisan women in rural Bangladeshi communities. Pop some organic, natural wine in here to boot 🍷
- Low Beauty Hydrating Green Tea Face Mask: My friend Reagan just launched these! It’s a zero-waste hydrogel sheet mask that’s water-soluble so you can dissolve it in hot water when you’re done with it, then send the satchel back (it comes with a pre-paid return envelope). Go, Reagan!
- Miakoda Zero Waste Headbands & Scrunchies: Made from unused fabric scraps that are leftover from garment production and usually end up in landfills. Repurposed and adorable!
- Reusable Cotton Face Rounds: Simple, soft, and sustainable. These little guys are made with 70% bamboo and 30% organic cotton. A swap for disposable single-use cotton pads.
- Saie Magic Mini Kit: A stocking stuffer for the minimalist makeup wearer. This kit has three mini products from Saie: Super Glowy Gel, Lip Balm, and Mascara.
- Silicone Mask Spoon: The cutest little masking spoon. It’s dual-ended and all silicone so it doesn’t trap bacteria, and one side gives a gentle exfoliation. Use code ORGANICALLYBECCA for a discount on your first order.
- United by Blue Ceramic Mugs: These mugs are b-e-a-utiful; I have the Rose one. They’re pure ceramic with a lead-free glaze.
I hope this guide was helpful and you found a couple of things to grab for that special someone (or yourself!). Happy holidays and thanks a bunch for reading 🎄