Super duper exciting news! Nutrition educator, best-selling author, and ketogenic enthusiast, Leanne Vogel from Healthful Pursuit, is launching a 12-week ketogenic program called Happy Keto Body. It’s a program that will give women a sense of community, bust myths of a keto lifestyle, and overcome common issues while balancing hormones and healing from the inside out. I’m SO incredibly honored because she interviewed ME as part of the program to talk all about clean beauty!
The program includes:
- Over 21+ hours of online videos, expert interviews (including one with ME all about clean beauty!), digital downloads, and group coaching calls
- Help and support from a certified Naturopathic Doctor
- Order your own blood work through their partner lab
- Tools and strategies to help customize keto for YOU
- All course materials, including streaming videos, MP3s, PDF training guides, and additional resources are within your Happy Keto Body account
- Be transformed into a healthy, confident, joyful fat-burning woman in just 12 weeks
So if that program interests you at all, hurry up and register because registration closes April 22nd! Leanne and I chatted all about clean beauty, health effects of conventional makeup, sustainable fashion, and even non-toxic feminine care 💄
If you’re here because you watched the video interview, WELCOME! I’m so glad you’re here. See below for a list of the products I used during the makeup tutorial as well as resources.
10 Minutes to Flawless + Toxin-Free Makeup
- Vapour Atmosphere Soft Focus Liquid Foundation [Shade S123]
- W3ll People Altruist Mineral Foundation Powder [Shade 11, Fair Pink]
- Rejuva Minerals Bronzer Powder [Shade Caribbean]
- FitGlow Beauty Mineral Blush [Shade Quartz]
- Lily Lolo Smoke + Mirrors Eyeshadow Palette
- Plume Science Nourish + Define Brow Pomade [Shade Ashy Daybreak] *code ORGANICALLYBECCA gets you a discount!
- Plume Science Curl & Lift Lash Curler *code works here too
- Inika Long Lash Vegan Mascara [Shade Brown]
- Au Naturale su/Stain Matte Lip Stain [Shade Purple Reign]
Other Topics + Resources from the Interview:
- Toxic ingredients in cosmetics
- Sustainable fashion
- Holistic oral hygiene
- Non-toxic feminine care and menstrual cups
- Think Dirty app
- Environmental Working Group (EWG)
- Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
Enjoy! And if you’re looking for even more non-toxic products that I love, head on over to My Faves page.
Happy Keto body registration is only open April 8-22! Trust me, you do NOT want to miss out on this amazing info!
This post contains affiliate links.