Who doesn’t love trying new things?! (okay, some people might not like surprises) But when it comes to wellness, clean beauty, and skincare, I LOVE to discover new brands and products. Which is why I’m pumped to share a new seasonal wellness subscription box with you today called La La Life.
This post is sponsored by La La Life and they kindly gifted me a box in exchange for my honest review! Thank you for reading and supporting my blog.
About the La La Life Box
It’s a seasonal subscription box that arrives at your door four times a year. What intrigued me is that it’s not just skincare or makeup, it’s really well-rounded and includes a mix of 6-7 full-size wellness items including superfoods, natural supplements, clean skincare, essential oils, and healthy snacks. Plus, deluxe samples! ✨
La La Life has high standards for what’s included; research-backed natural, pure, cruelty-free, toxin-free products! And they are tailored for the season.
I always appreciate when companies give back too. Every box purchased helps support No Kid Hungry, a nonprofit that’s helping put an end to childhood hunger in America by feeding much-needed meals to kids.
You can subscribe to get a box every 3 months for $69.95 each.
What’s Inside the Fall Box!
Let’s take a look at what’s inside, shall we? 📦
- Jade Roller: I loooooove jade rolling, in fact I do it about every morning to relieve puffiness, increase circulation, and lymphatic drainage. You can read more about jade rolling in this blog post.
- Osea Ocean Cleanser (full size): This is one of my favorite cleansers so I’m really happy to see Osea in this box! It’s a mineral-based cleanser that contains organic seaweed and beet-derived lactic acid, made to refresh and balance your skin.
- Reves de Sabine Face & Lip Polish (full size): An organic face and lip polish that exfoliates and moisturizes, made with rose, honey, and raw sugar!
- Orgaid Sheet Mask: I’ve tried these masks in the past and they are soooo delightful! They are made in the USA with over 70% organic ingredients, they are also environmentally-friendly, gluten-free, and vegan. Beware, they look really creepy though 😝
- Tea Spot Whole Leaf Herbal Organic Tea: A loose leaf organic blend of hibiscus, peppermint, licorice root, and fennel. These ingredients help decrease bloat and cravings, plus there are zero sweeteners or flavorings added.
- Divine Organics Purple Mulberry Powder (full size): I don’t think I’ve ever tried mulberry powder in the past so I’m excited to add this to smoothies. It’s a low-glycemic superfood that’s high in vitamins A, C, E, K1, iron, potassium, antioxidants, and calcium. Mulberry is known for its strengthening properties.
- Addictive Wellness Elixir Blends: Focused Energy Caramel: Adaptogens are all the rage lately. This packet contains organic lucuma, tremella, astragalus, cordyceps, and lion’s mane mushroom. It’s third-party tested, vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free, paleo, and low-carb. Just add it to a smoothie or mix with your favorite nut milk!
- Sun Warrior Sol Good Salted Caramel Protein Bar: A high-fiber protein bar made with plant-based protein, whole grain brown rice, yellow peas, quinoa, and sunflower butter.
- LifeExtension Magnesium Caps (full size): Magnesium is an essential mineral that almost everyone is deficient in! It plays a crucial role optimizing your body’s overall function including decreased anxiety, better sleep quality, preventing constipation, regulating hormones, and improved muscle and nerve ailments. These caps contain four different types of magnesium and are non-GMO vegetable capsules.
The box also comes with a cute recipe card for Chocolate Superfood Energy Bites. Yum. The total retail value of box $150 which is just crazy because it’s only $69.95!
Overall I was really happy to learn about this company, how they give back, and learn about some of the new brands inside. If you’re interested in wellness or just getting started, this is a great option or a gift idea for the wellness guru in your life!