So about 90% of my readers are women, but guess what, the products that men use on a daily basis are important too! While men usually don’t use any many products or as frequently, they still can contain not-so-safe ingredients like parabens or fragrance. Let’s take a look at some common items and natural, organic swaps for them 🙋♂️
You might be wondering, “Becca, how can you vouch for these?” and I’m glad you asked! These are all items that are Mr. Organically Becca approved (a.k.a my husband Jon). I’ve been helping him find better replacements for his skincare and personal hygiene products over the past few years. These are tested and true! 👌(and btw, there are lots of products I use that are definitely unisex/neutral enough to be used by men too even if they aren’t branded for men!)
- Bella Organics Ocean Deodorant Cream (code ORGANICALLYBECCA for discount)
- Green Tidings Unscented Deodorant Stick
- Routine Cream Napoleon’s Dynamite for Men
- Ursa Major No B.S. Unscented Deodorant Stick (my hubby’s fave)
- Badger After Shave Face Tonic
- Dr. Bronner Organic Peppermint Shaving Soap
- Merkur Safety Razor
- Ursa Major Stellar Shave Gel
- Chagrin Valley Organic Neem + Tea Tree Shampoo Bar
- Josh Rosebrook Styling Cream
- Maple Holistics Tea Tree Shampoo
- Wonder Seed Hemp Shampoo
FACE WASH + MOISTURIZER:
- Good Medicine Beauty Lab Manifest Face Cream
- Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash
- Ursa Major Force Field Daily Defense Lotion with SPF 18
See more men’s products on my Amazon storefront!
Hopefully this is helpful, and now your man should have NO problem switching out his routine to safer items 💆♂️ Let me know in the comments if you have any questions!
This post contains affiliate links.