Episode 02 of the Positively Green Podcast is here! Kelsey and I (well, mostly Kelsey on this one!) are diving deep into what it actually means to live sustainably. The term can be kind of fuzzy and confusing so we’re getting to the bottom of it!
And as always, we each share our sustainable “pains” and “gains” for the week too.
Other topics we discuss in this episode:
- Merkur Safety Razor
- What is a closed-loop cycle?
- The typical journey of a product you buy from the store (i.e. lamps!)
- Why it’s so crucial to start your green journey right now!
- What will happen if we continue farming conventionally
- Greenhouse gases are not just for science class
- Carbon sequestration
- Your easy, actionable tip for the week!
If you’ve been confused or curious about what it means to live sustainably, this episode is for you!
You can tune in below or subscribe on iTunes! Check out this page for a full list of episodes.
Thanks SO much for listening!