Episode 07 of the Positively Green Podcast is here and we’re going to teach you all about starting your very own compost! And no, you don’t need to live off the grid on a giant lot to do this. You can start even in a small apartment! It’s so important for our earth and has lots of benefits.
In this episode we cover:
- Why it’s so important to compost in the first place 🌏
- Benefits of compost for gardening
- Consequences of throwing away food waste to a landfill
- Aerobic vs. anaerobic composting
- What to do if you don’t have much space outdoors
- Equipment you will need
- What a typical compost routine looks like
- What to do with finished compost ♻️
Download Kelsey’s Friend and Foe Compost Guide here.
Thanks SO much for listening!