In episode 08 of the Positively Green Podcast, Kelsey and I are sharing the top five most important body products that you should swap out first. Because our skin is our largest organ, so what we put on it definitely affects our health! We’re also sharing our tried and true favorites to help get you started with the switch 💚
- Green Tidings Deodorant Stick
- Meow Meow Tweet Deodorant Cream
- Ursa Major Baking Soda-Free Deodorant Stick
- Routine Natural Deodorant Creams
- Primal Pit Paste
Shampoo + Conditioner:
- Chagrin Valley Shampoo Bars
- Plaine Products Refillable Shampoo + Conditioner (code ORGANICALLYBECCA for discount)
- Ursa Major Shampoo
- Rahua Purple Shampoo
- The Wonder Seed Hemp Shampoo
- Acure Shampoo
- Ethique Shampoo Bars
- Dr. Brite Fluoride-Free Toothpaste (code ORGANICALLYBECCA for discount)
- Dr. Bronners Toothpaste
- 100% Pure Liquid Foundations
- Au Naturale Creme to Powder Foundation Stick
- La Mav Mineral Powder Foundation
- Ladyloved Opal Aura Facial Serum
- MŪN Protect + Revive Moisturizer (code ORGANICALLYBECCA for discount)
- Jojoba Oil
- Rosehip Seed Oil
- My master list of favorite products
- Kelsey’s #PackagingForThePlanet Signup
- The Organic Wine Company
- Stink documentary
You can tune in below or subscribe on iTunes! Check out this page for a full list of episodes.
Thanks SO much for listening!
2 comments on “[Podcast Episode 08] Top 5 Products to Swap Right Now”
Would be interested to know your recommendations for toothpaste with fluoride. I went fluoride-free for a six month period and developed my first cavities at 37 so I’m committed to keeping it in my toothpaste.
Hi! I haven’t tried it but I think the brand Hello has one that is more natural yet still has fluoride. Have you listened to our Flouride episode of the podcast? I also have some natural dental products listed in this blog post.