In episode 12 of the Positively Green Podcast, we have a special guest! Please welcome local herbalist Kyle Denton as we chat all things HERBALISM. It’s a fun episode and we can’t wait for you to listen and learn more about this topic and his work.
About Our Guest Kyle Denton
Kyle Denton is an herbalist, educator, medicine maker, and owner of Tippecanoe Herbs & Apothecary in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Drawing from his background in Ayurveda and Traditional Western Herbalism, Kyle will expand your understanding of our relationship to the natural world. You can follow him on Instagram @tippecanoe_herbs.
Topics covered in this episode:
- General overview of what herbalism is ?
- Education involved with becoming an herbalist
- Common misconceptions
- How to incorporate herbalism into your daily lifestyle
- Best practices for using herbs most effectively and what to expect
- The buzz surrounding mushrooms, adaptogens, and tonics ?
- Common herbs for digestion, immunity, aphrodisiacs, stress, anxiety, and allergies
- HerbRally Podcast
- The Plant Path Podcast by Sajah & Whitney Popham
- Herbcraft.org by Jim McDonald
- Matthew Wood (author)
- The Modern Herbal Dispensatory: A Medicine-Making Guide
- Eclectic School of Herbal Medicine
- Rosemary Gladstar (author)
Thanks SO much for listening!