Anyone starting a garden this season?! Then episode 15 of the Positively Green Podcast will be just what you need! We’re talking about five surprising reasons to get started with organic vegetable gardening 🥕👩🌾
Topics covered in this episode:
- How gardening can actually reduce your plastic waste
- What food miles are and how what you eat produces carbon emissions
- Why choosing organic over conventional gardening is better for your health and the environment (is it really more nutritious?!)
- How getting out in the sun when you’re gardening can help reduce low back pain
- What resources are the best to get you started with organic gardening
- The All New Square Foot Gardening 2 by Mel Bartholomew
- The Vegetable Gardener’s Bible by Edward C. Smith
Tune in below or subscribe on iTunes! Check out this page for a full list of episodes.
Thanks SO much for listening!