Anyone starting a garden this season?! Then episode 15 of the Positively Green Podcast will be just what you need! We’re talking about five surprising reasons to get started with organic vegetable gardening ???
Topics covered in this episode:
- How gardening can actually reduce your plastic waste
- What food miles are and how what you eat produces carbon emissions
- Why choosing organic over conventional gardening is better for your health and the environment (is it really more nutritious?!)
- How getting out in the sun when you’re gardening can help reduce low back pain
- What resources are the best to get you started with organic gardening
- The All New Square Foot Gardening 2 by Mel Bartholomew
- The Vegetable Gardener’s Bible by Edward C. Smith
Thanks SO much for listening!