The second part is here! Episode 17 of the Positively Green Podcast is all about holistic period pain management. Because sometimes Aunt Flo isn’t exactly the nicest or friendliest visitor! ?
Topics covered in this episode:
- Holistic and zero waste options to help ease period pain
- Natural remedies that can help endometriosis or dysmenorrhea
- The phases of our menstrual cycles
- Tips for tracking your periods and helpful resources
Products + Resources Mentioned:
- Fair Trade Natural Rubber Water Bottle
- Mountain Rose Herbs Essential Oils
- Tippecanoe Herbs
- Magnesium Options: Doctor’s Best, Natural Calm, Nutrigold
- Wyld Magnesium Bath Soak
- Kindara Wink Thermometer
- Daysy Fertility Tracker
- Books: Woman Code by Alissa Vitti, Period Repair Manual by Dr. Lara Briden, Beyond the Pill by Dr. Jolene Brighton
- MyFlo App
Also, exciting news, please welcome our first official podcast sponsor, Osea Malibu, the original plant-based, results-driven skincare line. They are generously sponsoring this week’s episode. You can enter the code POSITIVELYGREEN at checkout on their site and get a free travel-size of your choice ($18 value) with the purchase of $40 or more. Just be sure to add the travel-size to your cart first. Check them out! ?
Thanks SO much for listening!