We’re doing things a little different for episode 20 of the Positively Green Podcast! As you may know, I recently launched my Organically You: Custom Green Beauty Consult service. So today, I’m walking my co-host Kelsey through a consult of her own and helping her find a perfect, natural routine with some new clean beauty and skincare products.
Because it’s easy to fall into the habit of just going through the motions with your skincare and beauty routine. Why not uplevel and turn it into a conscious, self-care ritual?! ?
How It Works:
- You’ll just fill out a quick form ? (it will take less than 15 minutes!) which will help me learn more about your skin, your budget, the products you currently use/what you like about them, and what you’re looking to swap
- Then I will assess everything and work my magic behind the scenes, finding the absolute best products for you and your needs
- Then you will receive 1-3 clean swaps and personalized recommendations per product!
You can learn more here.
Products Recommended for Kelsey:
- Cleanser: Osea Ocean Cleansing Mudd
- Facial Oil: The Sunday Standard Blue Tansy & GLA Ultra-Clarifying Facial Oil (code ORGANICALLYBECCA for discount)
- Toner: Osea Sea Minerals Mist
- Enzyme Mask: Ursa Major Bright & Easy 3-Minute Flash Mask
- Eye Serum: Ladyloved Jupiter Enlivening Under-Eye Serum
- Spot Treatment: Osea Corrective Complex Roller
- Lipstick: Faraday Face Cream Lip Color
- Mascara: W3ll People Expressionist Mascara, Lily Lolo Natural Vegan Mascara
And from our sponsor…
And check out our sponsor, Osea Malibu, the original plant-based, results-driven skin care line. They are generously sponsoring this week’s episode. You can enter the code POSITIVELYGREEN10 at checkout on their site for $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more! ?
Thanks SO much for listening. We’d fully appreciate a rating and review!
This post contains affiliate links.