On episode 22 of the Positively Green Podcast, we have another special guest! Please welcome Emma, the founder of The Sunday Standard. She is a personal friend and also super knowledgable about skincare. You’re in for a treat! ?
About Emma Butt:
Emma is the founder and formulator of The Sunday Standard, a clean beauty brand based in Milwaukee, WI. Her products are made with non-toxic, plant-derived ingredients and are formulated to heal blemish-prone skin from the inside out. You can follow her on Instagram @thisisthesundaystandard.
Topics Covered in This Episode:
- How Emma became interested in clean and natural beauty
- Why facial oils are so beneficial for our skin (especially acne-prone skin!)
- What the “oil cleansing method” is and how to properly do it
- The most effective way to layer your skincare products and how to avoid wasting your money! ?
- Why Emma started her own skincare line and more about the products
- Challenges with natural formulas + more about Emma’s Formula Botanica diploma in Organic Skincare Formulation ???
- How Emma practices sustainability with her business and the importance of sourcing high-quality ingredients
- What’s next for The Sunday Standard
- 5 Simple Dietary Changes for Better Skin
- What the F is GLA? A guide to the importance of fatty acids in skincare
If you want to give her products a try, just use code POSITIVELYGREEN for 10% off your first purchase!
Thanks SO much for listening. We’d fully appreciate a rating and review!