On episode 23 of the Positively Green Podcast, Kelsey chats solo with Roberta Donaldson, the creator of the Millennial Cat Mom blog. They chat all about CATS ? and how to take care of them more holistically and sustainably.
About Roberta Donaldson:
Roberta Donaldson is an Environmental Scientist and Conservation Biologist by day and passionate pet parent by night. She is the creator of the blog Millennial Cat Mom and is the pet parent of her two beautiful fur children, Loki and Lambeau. Roberta’s goal is to inspire pet parents everywhere to take their pet’s health into their own hands by providing knowledge and resources about the monster that is the pet food industry. She was born and raised in Milwaukee, WI, but is now lost in the mountains in Denver, CO.
Topics Covered in This Episode:
- How Roberta became interested in a more holistic lifestyle and what compelled her to learn more about cat food and a raw diet
- The health benefits of a raw food diet for cats ? and why conventional kibble can pose health concerns
- The ins and outs of the pet food industry
- Why most vets don’t support raw food diets
- What a DIY raw food diet regimen actually looks like
- Sustainable litter options ?
- Zero waste kitty toys
- Vital Essentials
- Steve’s Real Food
- Answers Pet Food
- Boxie Cat Litter
- Holistic Pet Radio Podcast
- Pet Fooled documentary
Thanks SO much for listening. We’d fully appreciate a rating and review!