Yay, we’re back for season 2 of the Positively Green Podcast! 🎙 Did you miss us?! We took a little break but are excited to ramp things up and start bringing you regular episodes again, every other Monday.
Topics Covered in This Episode:
- A look at where the top U.S. emissions came from in 2019
- Top six ways you can mindfully live a more eco-friendly and sustainable life in 2020!
- Local Harvest for CSA boxes, farmer’s markets, etc.
- Petition to get Amazon to stop using plastic
- Carbon180 and Carbonfund.org
And be sure to check out our sponsor, OSEA! Use code POSITIVELYGREEN10 for $10 off your first purchase of $50+.
Tune in below or subscribe on iTunes! Check out this page for a full list of episodes.
Thanks SO much for listening. We’d fully appreciate a rating and review!