Hosted by myself and Kelsey Jorissen,
tune in to new episodes every other Monday!
What if there was a platform to learn openly about living sustainably that didn’t leave you feeling guilty or overwhelmed? What if you had two super nice ladies teaching and empowering you to make a few small changes here and there in your everyday life that were easy to implement? What if you could listen to a 30-minute podcast every week that got you excited to join in with helping the earth?
You can do it with the Positively Green Podcast!
We’ll help you live a green life you’ll love. We cover all topics from sustainability, green living, natural beauty, eco fashion, and oh so much more 💚 We’re two Wisconsin gals that are just trying to live a healthy life that puts the earth first. But we’re not perfect, and we can’t wait to take you along the ride and share our journeys with you!
Every episode is also going to leave you with a small actionable task you can implement into your life to do a bit better by the earth. Kelsey and I are also going to share a sustainable gain and sustainable pain with you so we can continue to be open and honest about our journeys to love and care for the world.
Episode Guide + Show Notes
- [Podcast EP35] Taking a Break & Our Salt Therapy Experience
- [Podcast EP34] The Glass Pantry Zero Waste Bulk Refill Store
- [Podcast EP33] Laura Loucks of Waukesha County Green Team
- [Podcast EP32] Regenerative Agriculture ft. Chris Newman of Sylvanaqua Farms
- [Podcast EP31] Nathaniel Stinnett of Environmental Voter Project
- [Podcast EP30] Running a Sustainable Business ft. Plaine Products CEO Lindsey McCoy
- [Podcast EP29] Transition Towns ft. Ratih Sutrisno
- [Podcast EP28] Holistic Dog Care & Raw Diet Tips with Roberta Donaldson
- [Podcast EP27] Natural Wines ft. Allie Kruse of Nonfiction Wines
- [Podcast EP26] Nine Simple Tips for Better Indoor Air Quality
- [Podcast EP25] Season 2 Premiere! 6 Ways to Have Your Most Sustainable Year Yet
- Positively Green Podcast: Season 1 Recap! [Episode 24]
- [Podcast Episode 23] Roberta Donaldson of Millennial Cat Mom
- [Podcast Episode 22] Oil Cleansing with Emma from The Sunday Standard
- [Podcast Episode 21] Holistic Sleep Tips with Kate Eskuri, RN
- [Podcast Episode 20] Upleveling Your Clean Beauty Routine
- [Podcast Episode 19] EMF Radiation with Daniel DeBaun of DefenderShield
- [Podcast Episode 18] Integrative Health Tips with Karen Malkin
- [Podcast Episode 17] Holistic Period Pain Management Tips
- [Podcast Episode 16] Tips for Having a Zero-Waste Period
- [Podcast Episode 15] Five Surprising Reasons to Start an Organic Garden
- [Podcast Episode 14] Natural Sunscreens + Safe Sun Exposure
- [Podcast Episode 13] Sustainable Food Packaging with Dan Kurzrock of ReGrained
- [Podcast Episode 12] Herbalism with Kyle Denton of Tippecanoe Herbs
- [Podcast Episode 11] Ask Us Anything! Q+A with Kelsey and Becca
- [Podcast Episode 10] Can You Eat Meat + Still Be Sustainable?
- [Podcast Episode 09] How to Have a Sustainable, Eco-Friendly Wedding
- [Podcast Episode 08] Top 5 Products to Swap Right Now
- [Podcast Episode 07] How to Get Started with Composting!
- [Podcast Episode 06] Is Fluoride Causing Your Acne? with Melissa Gallico
- [Podcast Episode 05] Five Easy Ways to Go Plastic-Free for Good
- [Podcast Episode 04] Undressing the Fast Fashion Industry with Marissa Biese
- [Podcast Episode 03] What is Greenwashing + How to Avoid It!
- [Podcast Episode 02] What Does “Sustainability” Even Mean?!
- [Episode 01] Positively Green Podcast: Get to Know Kelsey + Becca
- OMG! Introducing the Positively Green Podcast with Kelsey Jorissen [Teaser]
Podcast Media Kit
Are you a brand looking to sponsor the podcast, press, or want to be a guest? Check out our Media Kit to learn more about our stats, metrics, and what our podcast is all about.