Pumpkin pie…for breakfast?!? Yeah, you heard me.
Overnight oats are the best. This recipe is super simple to make, and you just pop it in the fridge overnight and enjoy in the morning. It’s filling, but not too sweet. The perfect way to get your pumpkin pie fix and satisfy your sweet tooth, in a healthy way!
Recipe: Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 Tbsp ground flax seed (optional)
- 1/2 Tbsp pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Optional toppings: pecans, walnuts, almonds, shredded coconut, whipped cream
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar. Mix well and let sit overnight (or for at least 8 hours). Enjoy!