If I told you that you could save hundreds of dollars on organic, natural food and products each year, you’d say “sign me up!” right?! Well today I want to introduce you to Thrive Market. It’s an online market which has a huge selection of natural foods, supplements, personal care products, beauty products, household supplies, and even items for your pets and babies! They carry some of the top best-selling wellness brands out there. Keep reading to learn more about why I love it and personally use it to save major money each month.
Let’s get right to it! Here are some awesome things about Thrive Market:
- Your first month is free! You get a 30-day trial which you can cancel at any time, no commitment necessary
- Your first order is 25% off if you use my link!
- Because Thrive buys directly, there is no markup retail cost, meaning you can save an average of 25-50% on everything! (compared to retail stores)
- When you join, Thrive also donates a membership to a low-income family, teacher, veteran, or student
- You end up buying WAY less at the grocery store, and they even carry a lot of brands that I can’t find at my local Whole Foods
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $49
- Thrive offers monthly promotions. Last time I ordered, I received 3 bags of Lundberg Farms chips for free! 😋
- You can shop over 70 specific values including vegan, gluten-free, paleo, moms, certified organic, sustainably farmed, recyclable, and many more!
- Thrive has over 200 exclusive items which are even cheaper than name brand items, and just as good!
- Learn more about the benefits of joining
I think a lot of people get hung up on the membership fee and question if it’s worth it. But really, it’s totally reasonable! It’s $59.95 a year to join Thrive, which comes to less than $5 a month. And if you don’t make up the cost of your membership each year in savings, Thrive will even credit your account with the remaining amount! So cool. For example, the membership fee is about $60, and if you only saved $40 in the year, Thrive will automatically add a $20 credit to your account after you renew. 👍 Thrive also keeps track of your accrued savings and projects how much you’ll save annually!
Thrive Market has over 70 values which you can shop from including: vegan, gluten-free, paleo, moms, certified organic, sustainably farmed, recyclable, and many more!
My Fave Items from Thrive
In case you’re wondering what Thrive offers, here are some of the items I usually buy:
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil (
Retail price $12.95Thrive price $9.75)
- Eating Evolved Chocolate Bars & Keto Cups (
- Organic Coconut Milk (
- Fourth & Heart Grass-Fed Ghee (
- Dr. Bronner’s Organic Castile Soap (
- Gaia Herbs Golden Milk Powder (
- Molly’s Suds Laundry Powder (
- Newman’s Own Dog Treats (
- Organic Raw Cashews (
- Simple Mills Crackers (
So when people ask me, is it worth it? I say HECK YEAH! I’ve been a member for a little over 2 years now and continue to love it and save money. I highly recommend it if you’re looking to consume and use more natural foods/products, but don’t want to break the bank 💰
This post contains affiliate links.