If I told you that you could save hundreds of dollars on organic, natural food and products each year, you’d say “sign me up!” right?! Well, today I want to introduce you to Thrive Market. It’s an online market that has a huge selection of natural foods, supplements, personal care products, beauty products, household supplies, and even items for your pets and babies! They carry some of the top best-selling wellness brands out there. Keep reading to learn more about why I love it and personally use it to save major money each month.
This post contains affiliate links.
Let’s get right to it! Here are some awesome things about Thrive Market:
- Your first month is free! You get a 30-day trial which you can cancel at any time, no commitment necessary
- Because Thrive buys directly, there is no markup retail cost, meaning you can save an average of 25-50% on everything (compared to retail stores)
- When you join, Thrive also donates a membership to a low-income family, teacher, veteran, or student
- You end up buying WAY less at the grocery store, and they even carry a lot of brands that I can’t find at my local Whole Foods
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $49
- Thrive offers monthly promotions and almost always has a gift with purchase and free samples
- You can shop over 70 specific values including vegan, gluten-free, paleo, moms, certified organic, sustainably farmed, recyclable, and many more!
- Thrive has hundreds of exclusive items that are even cheaper than name brand items, and just as good!
- Learn more about the benefits of joining
I think a lot of people get hung up on the membership fee and question if it’s worth it. But really, it’s totally reasonable! You can choose between 1 month or an annual subscription. And if you don’t make up the cost of your membership each year in savings, Thrive will even credit your account with the remaining amount! So cool. For example, the membership fee is about $60, and if you only saved $40 in the year, Thrive will automatically add a $20 credit to your account after you renew. 👍 Thrive also keeps track of your accrued savings and projects how much you’ll save annually!
Thrive Market has over 70 values which you can shop from including: vegan, gluten-free, paleo, moms, certified organic, sustainably farmed, recyclable, and many more!
My Favorite Items from Thrive Market:
In case you’re wondering what Thrive offers, here are some of the items I usually buy:
- Better Life Unscented Dish Soap (
Retail price $7.99Thrive price $4.49)
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil (
- Eating Evolved Chocolate Bars & Keto Cups (
- Fourth & Heart Grass-Fed Ghee (
- Dr. Bronner’s Organic Castile Soap (
- Gaia Herbs Golden Milk Powder (
- Molly’s Suds Laundry Powder (
- Newman’s Own Dog Treats (
- Simple Mills Crackers (
And some of the Thrive Market exclusives that I regularly buy:
- Almond flour (non-GMO)
- Broad Spectrum Mineral SPF30 Sunscreen
- Coconut oil mayo (my favorite mayo!)
- Grain-free tortilla chips (non-GMO)
- Grass-fed bone broth or chicken broth
- Organic apple cider vinegar
- Organic applesauce
- Organic chickpea pasta
- Organic coconut flakes cereal
- Organic canned coconut milk (doesn’t contain guar gum like most! 🙌)
- Organic extra virgin olive oil
- Organic salsa
- Organic sprouted quinoa
They also have a big selection of raw nuts and items for baking. Seriously, so many options. Thrive even recently launched a selection of clean, sustainable wines that I want to try! 🍷
So when people ask me, is it worth it? I say HECK YEAH! I’ve been a member for a little over 4 years now and continue to love it and save money. I highly recommend it if you’re looking to consume and use more natural foods/products, but don’t want to break the bank 💰
If you sign up using my link, you’ll get 25% off your first order and a free gift. Enjoy!